Baralaba’s 100th Birthday Celebrations
July 29 - July 30
Join us in celebrating Baralaba’s 100th Birthday!!
There are several activities planned for the duration of the weekend including but not limited to the below;
Saturday 29th July
- Township Open Day – Art & History Displays at the Landcare office from 10am – 4pm
- Dawson Valley Tennis Tournament in progress both days. Spectators welcome.
- Barefoot Bowls & Social Golf from 2pm at respective club grounds
- Birthday Dinner at the Baralaba RSL Memorial Hall from 6pm ($25pp)
Sunday 30th July
- Breakfast at the Baralaba Showgrounds from 7am
- Meet & greet at Baralaba’s Historical Village from 9am. Markest & historical displays. Morning tea and lunch available for purchase.
- Official ceremony marking 100 years since the coming of the Dawson Valley Railway and the naming of Baralaba town.
Further information can be obtained from Polly Bromley (07) 49981351 or Gwen Petersen (07)4998 1383.
camping and accommodation options
- Baralaba Caravan Park (Ph 0419 492 170)
- Baralaba Hotel (Ph 4998 1102)
- Baralaba Showgrounds (Ph 0427 981 452)
- Myella Farm Stay (Ph 4998 1290)
- Neville Hewitt Weir Picnic Area