Due to the risks associated with the COVID-19 outbreak, community events over the coming months are likely to be cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organisers to confirm whether events are going ahead.
Taroom Art Show 2020
September 25 @ 6:00 pm - September 27 @ 6:00 pm$10
TAROOM ART SHOW IS ON AGAIN!
The Taroom Art show is a community art exhibition headlined by five feature artists. This year our 5 feature artists are Clare Ford, Andrea Farrow, Susan Cook, Diana Battle, Angela Edwards. The exhibition opens on Friday 25 September and closes on Sunday 27 September.
Opening Friday 25th September 6pm | Town Hall
All Welcome | $10 adults $5 child | Dinner and drinks available for purchase
Adult Visual Artists and Student Artist Entries:
• 5 pieces free (above that a fee of $5 per artwork will be charged)
• 2D artworks need to be framed or on canvas with wire or high strength string to hang from. Works without wires/
string attached will not be displayed.
• If your work is particularly heavy or requires a table/plinth please contact Hilary Coulter on 0438729428 to discuss
• Email email@example.com or text 0438729428 with the following artwork information by no later than Monday 14th September 9pm, submissions received after the due date may not be accepted:
1. photo of artwork
2. title of artwork
3. price or not for sale (artist will receive 100% of the sale)
4. medium and size
5. contact details (including facebook or instagram page if available)
• All artworks need to be delivered to the Taroom Town Hall on Wednesday 23rd September (9am – 4pm) orThursday 24th September (8am-12noon).
We would also like to remind participants that the Art Show committee reserves the right to refuse to display
artworks at our discretion.
We look forward to receiving lots of entries, it’s time to get creative!