Queensland Heritage Park and Visitor Information Centre offers affordable camping in Biloela, in the Banana Shire.
A low-cost camp and well-serviced area, conveniently located in Biloela and close to all amenities. Site availability varies based on seasonal conditions.
Location: 11 Exhibition Avenue, Biloela (GPS -24.404606, 150.500885)
- 15 sites from the 1st October to the 31st March each year. 50% are powered sites.
- Powered $15.00 per site, per night
- Un-powered $10.00 per site, per night
- A security deposit will also be taken for proximity cards for gate access (this is refundable upon return of the proximity card).
- Bookings: Advance bookings can be made by calling (07) 4992 2400.
- Check-in: Guests must check-in at the main office, hours between 10:00am to 4:00pm. All instructions and information provided at time of check-in.
- Maximum stay is 48 hours.
- Where permitted, please ensure you clean up after your pets
- Dog’s must be on leash in all public areas
QLD Heritage Park are following COVID-safe practices and contact data collection.
- Toilets: Yes
- Hot showers: Yes
- Pets: On application
- Water availability: Yes, top up points only. No water/sewerage connections on individual sites.
- Campfires: No.
- Barbecues: Yes, electric
- Picnic tables: Yes
- Swimming: No
- Fishing: No
- Horse riding: No
- Canoeing / Kayaking: No
- Dump Point: Yes