Queensland Heritage Park and Visitor Information Centre offers affordable camping in Biloela, in the Banana Shire.
A low-cost camp and well-serviced area, conveniently located in Biloela and close to all amenities. Site availability varies based on seasonal conditions.
Location: 11 Exhibition Avenue, Biloela (GPS -24.404606, 150.500885)
- 15 sites from the 1st October to the 31st March each year. 50% are powered sites.
- Powered $15.00 per site, per night
- Unpowered $10.00 per site, per night
- A security deposit will also be taken for proximity cards for gate access (this is refundable upon return of the proximity card).
- Bookings: In person only. Main office hours 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. All instructions and information provided at time of booking.
- Maximum stay is 48 hours.
- Toilets: Yes
- Hot showers: Yes
- Pets: On application
- Water availability: Yes, top up points only. No water/sewerage connections on individual sites.
- Camp fires: No.
- Barbeques: Yes, electric
- Picnic tables: Yes
- Swimming: No
- Fishing: No
- Horse riding: No
- Canoeing / Kayaking: No
- Dump Point: Yes