Cracow Beach is a beautiful spot on the Dawson River and Delusion Creek Junction. Surrounded by Livistona palms and native bush, this is the perfect stop over point to relax and enjoy the calm.
This is a camping and water reserve on the national stock route; and part of a working cattle property. Parthenium Weed free area.
This is a bush camp and all rubbish must be taken with you.
Location: Isla Delusion Road, 18km north-west of Cracow (GPS -25.183459, 150.188490)
Sites: 6 (7 nights max stay)
- How to Book / Pay: Booking not required
USE MAIN ACCESS TRACK ONLY – NO MOTOR BIKES
- Toilets: No
- Hot showers: No
- Pets: Pet friendly (caution pet owners – 1080 baits are sometimes laid on the boundary)
- Water availability: Non-potable water is available
- Camp fires: Fires allowed. Check local fire bans and rules
- Barbeques: No
- Picnic tables: No
- Swimming: Yes
- Fishing: Yes
- Horse riding: No
- Canoeing/Kayaking: Yes
- Boating: Yes (tinnies only – no ramp and 4WD access to launch-site)