Junction Park offers affordable camping in Theodore, in the Banana Shire.
Pleasant and quiet rest area beside the Dawson River, suitable for caravans. Please respectfully note No Camping area, which allows for effective use of boat ramp.
Location: End of The Boulevard (GPS -24.954361, 150.074761)
Sites: 20 (Maximum 7 nights stay)
- Camping fees: No
- No booking required
- Toilets: Flushing toilets
- Hot showers: Coin operated shower ($1 coins only)
- Pets: Pet friendly
- Water availability: There is usually drinking water available at this campsite
- Campfires: Fires may be allowed in built fire places. Check local fire bans and rules
- Barbeques: Yes
- Picnic tables: Yes
- Swimming: Yes
- Fishing: Yes, small gravel boat ramp and off the banks and pontoons
- Horse riding: No
- Canoeing/Kayaking Boating/Skiing: Yes
Junction Park, Theodore are following COVID-safe practices and contact data collection.