Junction Park offers affordable camping in Theodore, in the Banana Shire.
Pleasant and quiet rest area beside the Dawson River, suitable for caravans.
Location: End of The Boulevard (GPS -24.954361, 150.074761)
Sites: 20 (Maximum 7 nights stay)
- Camping fees: No
- No booking required
- Toilets: Flushing toilets
- Hot showers: Coin operated shower ($1 coins only)
- Pets: Pet friendly
- Water availability: There is usually drinking water available at this campsite
- Campfires: Fires may be allowed in built fire places. Check local fire bans and rules
- Barbeques: Yes
- Picnic tables: Yes
- Swimming: Yes
- Fishing: Yes, small gravel boat ramp and off the banks and pontoons
- Horse riding: No
- Canoeing/Kayaking Boating/Skiing: Yes
Junction Park, Theodore are following COVID-safe practices and contact data collection.