Apex Park offers affordable camping in Moura, in the Banana Shire.
A large, shady area on Dawson River with level grass sections suitable for caravans, tents and those towing the big rigs.
Location: 7 km west along Dawson Highway, Moura. (GPS -24.598926, 149.909974)
Sites: 20+; Max 7 night stay
- Camping fees: Yes, donation please.
- No booking required
- Toilets: Flushing toilets, wheelchair access
- Hot showers: Coin operated hot showers ($1 coins only)
- Pets: Yes
- Water availability: Non-potable water may be available.
- Campfires: Yes, in fire rings provided. Check local fire bans and rules
- Barbeques: Yes
- Picnic tables: Yes
- Swimming: Yes
- Fishing: Yes, a fish cleaning table and boat ramp are also available at this campsite
- Horse riding: No
- Canoeing / Kayaking: Yes
- Water skiing: Yes