Rotary Park offers affordable camping in Moura, in the Banana Shire.
A large parkland on the Dawson Highway suitable for caravans.
Location: Dawson Highway, Moura.
Sites: 15, unpowered; Max 3 nights stay
- Camping fees: Yes, $5 per night (payable at Moura Mitre 10 or the Culture Shack)
- No booking required
- Toilets: Flushing toilets
- Hot showers: No
- Pets: Yes (conditions apply)
- Water availability: Yes, potable water available
- Campfires: Fires allowed in fire rings provided. Check local fire bans and rules
- Barbeques: Yes
- Picnic tables: Yes
- Swimming: No
- Fishing: No
- Horse riding: No
- Canoeing / Kayaking: No
- Water skiing: No
Rotary Park are following COVID-safe practices and contact data collection.